bad start
4:21 PM
I sort of fell apart today. =P
I kept waking up in the night. I woke up once at 2+am. Before that, I was subconciously awake, waiting impatiently for 4am to come. I woke up at 3.38am again. Was lazying around on my bed till I saw the time. LOLs. I dont know why I kept waking up. Maybe I was subconciously anxious for the test.
Today started off real badly. I was on the "late" bus to school. I met Wei Wen on the way to school. When we alighted, he disappeared so fast into the school I didnt even get a chance to talk. Met Huiqi at the traffic light, only to find out that different classes were allocate different lecture theatres to do the test. GREAT. I didnt ask and did not know about what LT. I stood outside the level one LTs trying to keep my composure while trying to off my MP3, calling my classmates and trying to remember which was the LT that we used in the previous test. I was seriously getting pissed off cause none of them were picking up. (The test has already gone underway.) I gave up, tried asking Mrs Choong in LT3. She directed me up to LT4. Luckly for me, Dr Rahman was in charge of LT4 and he knew that Mr Cheng's classes are in LT1. In conclusion I was 10 mins LATE for the test. It wasnt exactly a easy paper for me too.
After the test, I havent gotten over the horrible incident in the morning so i was still kinda pissed off. We girls went back to the class. I walked up a bit faster hoping that I'll get to sit at my old place beside Felix. I put my bag there and went to the toilet. The moment I stepped out of the class, I saw Sam moving my bag away. I asked her why and she said that was her place with the "Lifer" word scribbled on the table. That does it. I was officially turned off. Before this, she and I always wanted the seat at the side, but she always gets it cause I was always slower. When I finally gave up and took the seat beside Felix and happily settle down, I only had the seat for a few days before it was taken again. I remembered that it was the day when i sprained my ankle. I thought that maybe it was for me to get in and out easier, but no. I may sound so petty, but it is actually quite irritating esp when she told me I took her place.
What surprised me was the degree she was holding on to that seat beside Felix. I cant find a rationale behind it and it's irritating me. argh. It's not that I am desperate to sit beside Felix or something, but I was actually happy sitting there talking to him and making so much noise. Now, I am sitting at Sam's old place and I dont like it cause now, it's back to me in the "shut up" mode in this stiffling class of poeple I have to spend the next 8 months with.
A level results are released tomorrow. I'm not one bit anxious about it and its scary. HAHHAs. All the BEST seniors! I shall go take a nap now. Hope training is still on tomorrow!
oh, the ferris wheel.