- photography's
Sunday, February 26, 2006
diary-x gone. 4:38 PM


I guess it's officially over for all Diary-x users. It's quite a pity though. I prefered Diary-x's system as compared to Blogspot's. Nonetheless, at least I still have this account. Smart move of mine to keep it till now. HAHHAs. Anyways, Girlfriend complained that there was something wrong with the previous layout, thus presenting to you guys : UPSIDE DOWN.

It has been a unfruitful Saturday (as usual). I spent the whole day on that bed hoping that the electromagnetic waves will heal my ankle. Though the swell is still there, I can pretty much move around normally. A little restrictions here and there with problems pointing my toes out, but generally I'm ready to start running on Monday. Speaking of Monday, the guys are having a friendly match against the RP girls. HAHHAs. ALL THE BETS GUYS! It wont be an easy match for the guys. The RP team is rough and skillwise - they may just be on par. To add on, they are going to have a combined training with RP girls for both the MJ girls and guys. However, Miss Seah only opened it to those not taking Chemisty. =( Maybe I'll go down to accompany Leyi while she trains. I'll just sit at the sidelines and study. HAHAHs.

Wells, I got to go study for my Chemistry Test on Tuesday. We are being tested on TEN whole chapters of Organic Chemistry and I havent start yet. Bless me.
It's real difficult to write in proper English!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS