- photography's
Monday, February 27, 2006
Disappointment. 8:25 PM


Disappointment.
If food were to give us the glory, I think we would have been the Champions.

The guys were leading with a 2-1 aginst the RP girls. I really hope they will continue to take lead and eventually win the match. Well, I'm back home again to study for tomorrow's test. It's just such a pity that I have to forgo such a opportunity to train with the RP girls. It would have been good exposure. It's also such a pity that the girls do not know how to appreciate such opportunities. Those hopefuls that want to attend just cant go because of reasons. The rest? I think that's the differences between people who are passionate to play - those in clubs. (I might be generalising here.) Whatever. I shall wash my hands. I dont want to train so hard just for a team that does not really want to put their heart and soul into the game.
Please do not comment on this. I do not wish to talk about this anymore.

All I want to do now is just to concentrate on the Chemistry Test tomorrow and prevent any more squabbles with my mother. Ciaos.

I just recieved news that our guys have beaten RP girls with an impressive score of 6-1! That means that Iskanda conceded one goal in the first period and clean-sheet for the rest. Good job guys!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS