- photography's
Saturday, March 18, 2006
the airport 10:00 AM


Something's wrong with the layout again, so once again, let me present to you "Beautifully Broken".

Woots! =) Yesterday was one fruitful day man! Covered 5 chapters of Organic Chemistry all in one shot at the airport. One whole freaking day at the airport letting my butt rot away. HAHHAs. THANKS GIRLFRIEND AND SINYEE =D They are like my studying khakis la! Seriously, although we take total different subjects, amazingly I am always able to concentrate when I'm with them. Or maybe it just so happens that I can handle Chem alone and I always do Chem with them. LOLs We should have started this studying session a week earlier man! So far, I have done 6 Chapters of Chem, and havent really touched the rest. Oh my, alrights I'm so dead la! I'm going to finish Carboxylic Acids before going for the Moosemen match and then do Nitrogen Compounds and Electromagnetic -whatever- before my match. YAY. Another fruitful day please! =D

I must must play well later. NO more repeatition of silly mistakes Pris!

-actually it doesnt really matter whether I pass or fail this block test (which I think is the latter), cause my prime's coming during Mid-yrs. WHAHAHAs. crazy.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS