bad
6:41 PM
Comprehending why they gapped at me as their reaction is just beyond me. Look past the shortness of the length and embrace the style that it shouts! Argh. I'm so sick and turned off by their reaction. It's just "punk", not as if I shaved my whole head! Is it shocking that I have short hair? Why all the same reaction whenever I cut my hair short? Its just the length man. I was so happy when Auntie Mei Juan's first words when she saw me was "so nice!" She simply embraced the style man. =) Hate it when they keep calling me a boy when I have short hair that I can spike. HELLO. I just so happen to have to wear my jersey to church alright?! Is it only guys have the liberty to use wax/gel/clay/whatever on their heads?! LOLs Speaking of which, Zhixiang was fussing over my hair today about how should I style the back. -.-"
Moosettez 13 vs RP 1So I didnt play today. Wasnt prepared BUT by the time I finished warm ups, I was ready for one thing - running to the toilets to puke. RIGHTS. Moosettez is sick today man. LOLs. Jas puked several times in the morn (poor thing), Karen - i dont know what happened but she didnt play, Sonia needed the toilets badly. RP, well wells, I say we did well! Started the first period messily but when Dennis (who was late) regrouped us during the breaks - hahas beware! Play ups were nice - very distinct. Players were moving all the time and you see the forwards are really screening and doing that "pop-out" thing. RP well they did went down with a fight. I think the captain's kinda good - the photographer for APAC. I got a feeling that she's coming in.. AND Team RP is going to AUSTRALIA?! Freaking rich huh the school! WAHS. I felt bad. I felt bad for not playing. I felt bad for not pushing myself to play either. The weather complimented my mood alot. LOLs. Moosettez trainings have changed to wednesdays! Maddness! How the hell to train with MJ then train with Moosettez?! Want my life siah. Anyways, this wednesday I'm not going cause I have dates =D
Funny Jill doesnt seem to know a thing about taking the MJ team for this week's training.. Hmm.. I hope Miss Seah brings in MJ players to Moosettez soon. REAL soon please. =) Alrights I shall run along to meet Leyi to watch the Moosemen vs Merahan Knights match. Redundant to watch but never know, there may be interesting things going on~
oh, the ferris wheel.