breakdown
11:24 PM
Just let go of all of youself. Tears spilled so easily. Slumped against the toilet walls, trying to make out what has just happened in the past 80mins in the physics laboratory. I have NEVER cried so hard in school before. I have not cried this long for a very long time. Ironically, it was an unexpected acquaintance that saw me in the pre-breakdown state. One that followed behind me calling my name, one that stood outside the toilet door persuading me to come out. The very same person that I competed (quite fiercely) against during physical games, one who belongs to the OTHER clique. Oh my and what the hell did my clique do? Where the hell my classmate of 6 years disappeared to?
Alrights, I sound so dramatic. Yes, if you are wondering - I did screwed my physics SPA. It took me pains to memorise skill D and a hell of time panicking. I just couldnt finish my calculations on time and the results are SO OFF. HOWEVER, I am definitely not the worst off. Rachel handed in blank papers - that's like so 10 000 worse.
Recovered from that momentary breakdown pretty fast. Met girlfriend to watch Final Destination 3. I think it was pretty obvious that i cried. The floorballers at the study bench.. well, the atmosphere there wasnt the best too. ANYWAYS, FINAL DESTINATION 3. Remind me again why did I agree to go watch that show? I met Mason and his "date" in the same cinema, sitting next to us. What a coincidence. HAHAHs. THAT SHOW - I nearly died in there. I think its been a long time since I watched horror shows, my heart couldnt take it. HAHAs. My hands are either at my chest or over my eyes and ears most of the time. IT WAS SO SADDISTIC. I am so NOT going to watch FD4 (if there is).
The release of GCE "A" level results have sparked off a whole train of reactions. Motivation, fear, anxienty, blah blah yada yada.
Lisa, if I were to go on my knees, will you be convienced to stay? I'm begging you.Truama - perfectly described how I felt when the news hit me. NO NO NO. The team is NOT going to break up. NO ONE is going to leave the team voluntarily. NO matter what the teachers say, NO NO you guys cant let them affect you guys so much. NO NO NO.
I am so in a state of denial.
I feel that my world's starting to fall apart.
oh, the ferris wheel.