- photography's
Saturday, March 25, 2006
haircut 11:56 PM


Fresh back from a haircut. LOLs My ma nearly fainted when she saw my new hairstyle. (extreme) HAHAs Wells, its short. REAL SHORT - same as my ears. =) I like it though. I feel 10 000 lighter. James (hairstylist) said that some people suits length from the back and some from the front. I, according to him, belong to the rare group of the latter. So now, I have fringe defininy my face and a super short back length. It was really a pleaseant hair cut although I waited for an hour (for the second time). We talked throughout the cut! WOW. He was really nice and all =) Feminine yet daring. I like it. Strangely, he is not the first person to tell me that my that -.- erm nerdy hairstyle of mine doesnt suit me. I look too innocent till its bad. HAHHAs Both of them gave me a fringe that has general direction of "south east" WHAHAs. Both also gave me a short back length but diff style. LOLs.

Hmm I shall call Jill's sat workshop as Sports Ministry (cause it is). It took so long for it to start today again. I had a great time talking to Sonia Chia =) We talked from National Team to her job at Skateline. Lots and lots of stuffs. HAHHAs. Found out she actually played for WWFC2003 and Meiling did play for Nationals till WWFC2005. LOLs. Also, I'm the 6th generation Moosettez! She ended up playing keeper for fun today too! Oh! Martin finally came! He's just plain amazing although he's "losing his fire". I see the way he took the penalty shots today - wow. Found out who's the famous Joseph from Paisrian too! =D I wanna talk about Bao Ren! He is 16 in Presbyterian High playing floorball. AY He's a cute boy (not exactly in looks but in impression). Who does he remind me of?! ZHIRONG. Sama sama kind please! HAHAs. They are such cute people. LOLs. I look at Bao, my "da jie" mood is like switched on la. Okay I sound like I'm obessed with him (I am not) so I shall stop. HAHAs. He'll be the next upcoming floorballer man.

Btw, Nhac Tre lost to Innebandy. Unbelievable.
Nhac Tre No 1 4 Millennia Skools Innebandy 11
What happened?!! The Captain must have not been there right?! Or did Innebandy caused an upset match?! Details somebody!!!
Oh my. We are up against RP tml and I dont wanna play. =( Yet, I have a gut feeling I will. Blahs. I'm quite reluctant about tml.. got a bad feeling. Sheesh. Furthermore I didnt attend training! Dennis please please let Carmen play everything. PLURRSSSEE Alrights I need to slp or else I'll be sleeping during the game. -.-

Did I spark something within?
I'm sorry but I think it's time I stand up for myself for my scarred ego and heart. If I dont give to another first, you shouldnt have it. Sorry for being so bitter and harsh. I have refused to heed someone's warnings that resulted in all these crap.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS