MI friendly
11:47 PM
guess who won? WHO WON?!
MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE.7-1 alrights. That's the way man.
I dont really remember how to match went but OSHA was like the top scorer for that la! 4 out of the seven conceded by MI keeper. LOLs. Candice and Jo scored too! There was this one shot by candice. It was a far shot and I think it was a loop ball. It went straight into the net la! OMG was laughing and feeling bad for the MI keeper at the same time. After that period, I went over to encourage her (so nice of me =) but highly not recommended). I cleaned sheet for 3 out of the 4 periods! It was 6 periods of 10min game and Leyi took 2 of them. I conceded that ONE goal in the 2nd last period. Wells, I shall not blame that goal on myself. It was a defense error. One on one with the shooter was bad enough. I moved out, blocked, rebounded and the shooter took it was trying to move sideways to shoot again. My defenders come in and crowd my area. I couldnt move cause I was kneeling on Avni's blade and then wide wide open space la. Dont really know how to describe the whole thing but defenders were too slow la and when they reach, me and the 2 defenders all crowd together la. Arent really happy with the defense nearing the end of the match but I can understand that they are all really tired. Anyways, overall, we did well =) Not fantastic but it was seriously a comfortable win as MI used yr1s. OH. I think I should bring it up to Miss Seah regarding how we should take free hits in our zone. The players left the pathway between me and the shooter CLEAN la - wth. The whole friendly ended with penalty shootout for fun. HAHHAs. NONE of the players (both MJ and MI) could get past us keepers. =D Leyi clean sheet for yet another friendly! Atta girl! Your stats would have been SV%= 1.000%, GA= 0.0 Perfect man.
Dinner at Singapore Post ended with a coffee session with Leyi and Weisiang. We talked about a lot of stuffs. I think I built a dark cloud over my head when we touched on the topic of family, studies and career options. Sigh. Indeed, they are VERY DEPRESSING subjects. I am expected to handle things like a guy but treated like a girl. It's really
unfair you know. We were talking about floorball. If I wanna transfer to MPF for playoffs. HAHAs maybe next season. I really dont mind changing to another club which I can play for fun and learn. I dont mind if its a Div 2 team. The stress is so much more lesser and I may acutually have fun.
Yes, I dont like training with Moosettez. I'm like alone with so much pressure. I cant perform under sports pressure, for goodness' sake! It's really evident la. Comparing games witth Dennis and without Dennis, or MZ's and MJ's. True, I think I started too high up and unless you are field player, playing for Moosettez wont really give you much game experenice. Moosettezs are nice people - really, I just dont think I'm up to that mark yet. I shall take back my words. =) There are reasons why I was given that opportuntity. Reasons that I'll never know huh?
Leyi said I'm cute. HAHAHAs thanks girl =)
I'm just questioning myself. Why issit that those who tell me this are always girls? Girlfriend's leaving for Malaysia tomorrow. Please take care and have a safe journey. Have fun darling! =D
oh, the ferris wheel.