MJC vs SAJC 2-3
11:39 PM
So this year's soccer A divisions kicked off. MJC got off to a bad start though. We lost to SAJC (3-2) on HOMEGROUNDS! -.-" They really had good players who, I must say, are physically more superior than our boys. The keeper (also the captain) and #21 are real good! MJ's defense was pretty shitty.. With a very daring keeper who really runs out to meet the opponent, the defenders should have helped to take over the open goal while the keeper is so out. However, they didnt do that which resulted in 2 out of the 3 conceded. Anyways, I had a real good time cheering =D I admit, soccer is one sport that bonds the whole student body together man! Furthermore MJ soccer finals '05 was the first soccer match that I truly enjoyed myself. It was real good seeing Philicia and Cze Ching again! Missed you guys!
My class' capt ball is doing pretty well in the Colossuem games. The boys are actually gunning for the Champs! HAHHAs. Was pretty surprised when Yong Yi and Wei Wen asked me to play for tml. I was supposed to play but the scoccer match was too tempting. =P It was real nice for them to say I am good. HAHHAs. NAH, I'm not. It's going to be such a sporty day tml! Games then training in the night. =)))
I got back all my results. DFF as I have predicted. Nothing much to say about them either. Came down with a real bad headache during the 3 consecutive lectures. My head was throbbing on the right side like some one is drilling into my head. I was so fraustrated with that headache la! People thought I was depressed with my results. Nah, its the throbbing thing. When I thought the headache was clearing, I felt like puking. -.- Couldnt take early leave cause there was physics pract. Lucky I didnt, I would have missed so much stuff! I think 2 weeks of no physical excertion and then suddenly one week of kinda intense sports stuff.. my body sucks la. LOUSY!
oh, the ferris wheel.