11:12 PM
My gear bag was so freaking heavy today. LOLs I got to school on the dot today. Luckily I wasnt booked for being late although it was already announcements but the time I step through the school gates. PE was seriously tiring man. Cecila is not in my PE group anymore! SOBS. My running khaki is gone! Ah wells, running alone isnt so bad either - I'll push myself faster =) Four rounds in 9 mins. Hmm does it mean that I can do 2.4 within 14mins if I mantained that speed?! A for 2.4! woots. And to think I always barely scrape a pass for this few years back. Miss Yeow made us do sprints up the ramp after that four rounds. Kill me please. By the time we finished, my legs were wobbly. HAHHAs.
I spent my whole recess talking to Lisa. HAHAHs. Guess what was our topic? FLOORBALL. HAHHAs. Their (Squrriettes) run in the league has come to an end already and will be regelated to Division2 next year. OH! I came across this target setting thing for Chemistry today. I realised that months ago, I actaully targeted a D for March Blockies and I met it! SO COOL. HAHHAs. Midyrs will be a C. Yeah, it will be. HAHAs.
Pre-training was a whole lot of mess today. Running here and there to get things settled and by the time we got there, we realised that Bo didnt return Leyi's gear and Yan Jia actually skipped the Science Feista to come for training. ARGH. There is no gear for her! She ended up sitting at one side looking at us J2 keepers train. All the hussle and bussle got me in a firery temeper at the begining of training when I screwed up "simple-dribble". Training was pretty fun when we had goalie time to ourselves. We are playing the triangle thing training our movements. It's fun being a stick player. Speaking of which, I want a stick and I wanna be a lefty! Game time was bad. I dont know why but they made this J1 field player a DEFENDER. My goodness. She doesnt even know how the hell to defend la! I shouted and shouted "LAST MAN" cause Lisa was just standing right in front of the goal OPEN. DUH I conceded that. -.- even the J2 defenders in my team dont have the sense to direct that J1 when I shouted last man. I quite pissed off at that goal. When the guys were playing, I was pissed at John. One can see that the opponent team is controlling the game. When he gets the ball at the corner and is being marked by forwards, he keeps insisting to try passing it down the sideboards where opponent forwards are already there to cut the pass. It was 2on1 on John la. Screamed at him to pass it to the back of the goal post where Shuan was waiting and free, he ignored and insisted on passing, which of course he lost the damn freaking ball! Told him during line change and know what he said?
Shuan nv call for me what. OMG. What an excuse! So why the hell am I screaming at you for?! For fun, laughter, peace and joy?! Oh Please. -roll eyes- We were made to sprint 8 rounds round the court for not mantaining discipline. Now, my muscles are aching siah.
IGNORE THIS PART. JUST LET ME WHINE.Frankly speaking, I am always freaking scared for every single MZ match. Not much of the challenge, more of scared of screwing up. That's when I learn ya, but the thought of getting scolded by Dennis... ESPECIALLY KAREN. I tell you, it's just scary la. I am super afraid that Karen will blow at me, I think she nearly did during the Tempest match... Cant I just concede without the pressure? I concede and it seems that I have thrown MZ's face. Everything is so uptight. SOBS. What have I gotten myself into when I so eagerly jumped at the chance to train for Moosettez. Have you seen the looks that people give me everytime I step into that hall and on court. They must have veen thinking who the hell is that playing for Moosettez. Is she good enough? Who is she? Oh she just screwed up! AHhh.. Once again, fear grips my heart when I think of this sat's match against Youth. I have been up against few of their players.. but but. BUT everything. I think I will throw the medal away after the prize ceremony. Nah, maybe just leave it to collect dust. We are Conference Champs and soon-to-be SFL'06 champions again. Sure thing, no kick and boring. You are talking about Moosettez leh - undefeated champs for 7 years running. However, the thing is - so what?
Do I feel part of the team? NO.
Do I feel that I have contributed to their wins? NO.
Do I feel like a Conference Champion? NO.I feel like crying.
sleep therapy - that's what I need now.
oh, the ferris wheel.