- photography's
Friday, March 03, 2006
My world's falling apart 9:25 AM


My world feels like its falling apart.
- Overrated.

I realise I hold on to things in my life pretty tightly once I have it and I dont know how to let go when it's time to let go. I admit I do not like changes and am quite resistent to it. I just dont like it. Why must things change when every thing's going fine, for the better or the worse, I dont care, I dont like it, I dont like the uncertainty of things. (Maybe that is why I cant do P&C and probability)

Forget it. I shant publish the rest. Its not going to help anyway.

The only things that stay the same is "everything's changing".


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS