nostalgic
12:39 AM
Before Romeo and Juliet, there was
Tristan & Isolde.
I so wanna watch that! Typical forbidden love story in the midevil times. AHH~ I like it. HAHHAs. Opens 6th April. Coming~ Another one is
Eight Below about this group of 2 reseachers and 8 huskies embarking on a journey across Artic or Antartica (whichever's at the South pole). However when tradegy stikes, humans were forced to leave the huskies behind. The show documents how the 8 dogs survive the lands of ice and how the humans find their way back to get them. Opens 13 April!
March Blockies are finally over. Two words to sum it all up - GONE CASE. Besides that, pretty nothing much to comment on. I accomplished my mission to buy soil for the poor baby pinapple and I bumped into Esther at Yoshi. I well had lunch with Jolyn and Mel (werid combi) but yar. Jo made such a big fuss that I actually decided to do my tutorials on the day exams ended. Heys, we start tutorials tml isnt it? Besides, I think she have already COMPLETED them. Hahs.
Nostalgic nostalgic. Its such a rare chance that we girlfriends are all online at the same time. LOLs. It's been a long time. Real long time. Wx, Yiling and I were the only ones left now. The other 2 needs their beauty sleep. -.- Rubbish. Anyways, we were talking about how we missed the times in class and even the canteen food!
----------
` yi ling. says:
i miss waitiing for pris to pack her bag after sch!
when you're gone, colors fade away says:
ay!
wx ^(o'.'o)^ says:
haha
` yi ling. says:
cos she always the slowest
` yi ling. says:
ahhahaha
wx ^(o'.'o)^ says:
pris was alwaes taking her own sweettime
` yi ling. says:
yar!
when you're gone, colors fade away says:
i still do
when you're gone, colors fade away says:
hahhas
` yi ling. says:
then wx will always be helpin g her
` yi ling. says:
ha
` yi ling. says:
and my table!
wx ^(o'.'o)^ says:
nahs
` yi ling. says:
omg
wx ^(o'.'o)^ says:
i'll be stuffing her tings in
wx ^(o'.'o)^ says:
into her turtle bag
----------
LOLs. Yeah, my green turtle bag. Oh the days, the days in the "sheltering walls of Paya Lebar MGS". We were commenting how lonely we are in the different institutions. One's TP, the other's AC and yours truly in MJC. Though we have made new friends and all, but we realised that we arent even close to them. (My classmates are definitely a No-NO. but I still love my floorballers!) Indeed, nothing can be compared to the friendship that we have built when there arent so much innocence lost. These 2 years in JC is NOTHING compared to that 2yrs of upper sec. So to my girlfriends, You guys are the best! The bouyant in my life when I'm going under. =) Because of you guys, I have not regreted stepping into the school I once rejected so strongly. You know what I missed the most?
The times we played, laughed, chased each other around the class (up and down the stairs) like we are just little kids growing up without the presence of male dominance to tell us what a girl should or should not do. Though we lost one along the way, but we have learned and grown so much. I love you guys - from the bottom of my heart.
(Graduation by Melaine C's playing on the radio)
as we go on, we remember all the times we had together.and as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever.Amen to that. =)
oh, the ferris wheel.