- photography's
Saturday, March 11, 2006
self-blame 5:24 PM


Pardon me for my self-blaming session. I need it.
I disappointed the whole team today. I screwed up so badly.
Let G be the probabilty: "Pris concedes a goal in the match against NTU Tempest in the last period".
P(G) = 3/6 = 0.5
-bangs my head 10 000 times against the wall- oh pris oh pris OH PRIS. It was clean for Moosettez until I step into the game and concede not 1, not 2 BUT THREE. oh gawd. wth. Seriously Pris, you should just like go jump down the building.
Goal 1: Less than a minute into my period. Hit me, rebound to the side, trying to get the ball, Milhan was also trying to get the ball, some NTU one hit her stick, stick hit ball and cool - conceded. No no, it wasnt that I didnt open big. The ball was at my side.
Goal 2&3: 1on1 - defenders?! Just like Jupitans match. It was through my far post. HOW CAN I FORGET. My stupid idiotic brain. I moved up BUT wrong way. I went sideways (WAH..) instead. ARGH.
I dont know if it is to pull me back down to Earth or something. Siti and I attended the workshop today. Today's turn out to be some sports gathering between outside people and Jill's church peeps. ANYWAYS. Game time. I clean-sheet la (the other 2 Genesis keepers conceded). NVM cabbed to TSH. Was throwing balls with Carmen. Oh my I was on form la. Warm up also. THEN, during match, I just have to screw right?! I just have to go screw up.


I finally got my jersey today. No.8 Well, it was meant for any new-comer anyways. What a day to present me with the jerseys. HAHs. Next week is against UWC and Dennis is coaching them. I will make it good next week and redeem myself! -determined look- Oh, and we are having friendly against MI this wednesday tuesday at 3.30pm. Girls! we'll do it again, wont we? =)

Thanks Jill for that goal. It really touched me. Have a safe trip =)
Siti: "both d shots were hard 2 block. top left leh.. n d defenders wer nt doing their job well. dun b too hard on urself kaez. its kuz u dun get 2 praktis blocking dose type of shots during training. tts y.." -hugs- Thanks girl but I didnt do well on my part too. =)


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS