- photography's
Sunday, March 26, 2006
upset match 11:21 PM


Once again, its an upset match (3rd one i think).
Merahans Kinghts vs Moosemen 7-4
(I just mentioned the probability of interesting things happening) What can I say? Moosemen played badly - really screwed up. They were actually "dumping" balls. More like they were very dangerous passes that resulted in a lot of passes being intercepted by the Merahans. Merahans being small and really really fast (which really gave them the edge in this match), I think Moosemen should have counter that by building up their defense which they failed to. Furthermore, Weisiang's injuired and cant really move that well. Goals were conceded because of ball-watching, bad passes, vunerable defense/lousy defense and, of course, keeper. -shake head- There were really nice saves though! :) Fortunately there are still in the running for the playoffs. UNFORTUNATELY, they are meeting Nhac Tre No.1 for quater-finals at 2pm this Sunday. Innebandy against Genesis at 4pm - I think I shall stay for this match too. It'll be interesting. Oh well, rest well boys (and men).

Moosettez up against Youth at 2pm. Alrighties. oh OH. Leyi and I plucked "Zambu"s. The bell like frui that's pretty crunchy and you dip into dark soy sauce with chillis? Yups. Lots and lots though I think half of them arent riped yet. HAHHAs. It was so interesting man!

So you wont reply if it's me?
Thanks a lot Dear.

I dont know when it's believable.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS