Attitude please
12:06 AM
I had a relatively enjoyable training cause most of the time I was pretty left to do my own stuff. HAHAHs. We played 4V4 in the small court at the CCA boards. Aiyooo I let in 2 goals through my legs la! Hmm must review the way I defend w/o a keeper man. I did passing with Michelle in the canteen, I was trying to do speed vision at the same time. Difficult know! I ended up shooting against the wall by myself while the rest did cool down. HAHHAs. YAY! I can shoot le! Woots =D I finally got it after Sheena showed it to me =D Yayness!
I really regretted going down for the friendly - total disappointment in the guys team. The J1 keepers did really well with Lionel have a clean sheet and Bo was really aggressive with really nice saves. The guys got trashed by RP 3-9. Not surprising given that kind of lousy defense. The input of J1s in the lines is really destroying any chances of the guys playing proper floorball. If the J1 boys think that they are so good since they were hockey players, why did they concede so many? Why did they leave players free? Why did they lose the ball allowing it to get stolen so easily? Why dont you just go join a club and leave the team alone? If you are wondering why I keep screaming at you guys during game, why not question yourself what are you doing wrong and ask around! I am seriously wondering if you even question your ability to defend.
The ultimate thing happened during the last few minutes of the game. Ming Zhang (defender) went in for a line change and all the defenders did was just sit there stare back at Ming Zhang waiting for another person (except oneself) to go in.
Ming Zhang: Change, Defender, change!Everyone just stare at him. Meanwhile RP got a free hit at their half. Still no one moved. RP attacked and scored while Ming Zhang was hesitating whether to run back and defend or is another person taking over.Miss Seah: Who is 2nd line defender? See la. Sit there is see some more.Still no one moved.Priscilla Chua: CAN SOMEONE JUST COME IN AND DEFEND?!Finally someone moved.Fuck. If you have this kind of attitude, please dont play for A divs. I was so freaking pissed off. I was fuming I tell you. FUMING. It was bad enough
oh, the ferris wheel.