Colin and Kero
11:24 PM
Colin and Kero's blog.This is the blog about 2 gays (both 17yrs only) in Singapore. The story of these 2 have been speculating around in class and finally I got to see it today. They are like the FIRST gay couple I actually know of. HAHAs. Anyways, while reading the blogs, my heart goes out to them in a peculiar way I dont know how to describe. I feel for them and I really think that they are really brave to acutally admit to their parents and friends. There is still so much discrimination against lesbians in the society, let alone gays. Furthermore, I think the society has already staring to accept lesbianism but I think the idea of gay is still very much taboo esp for the straight alpha males. Maybe spending my sec days in a girls school has opened up my mind and allowed me to percieve these 2 boys as a normal couple rather than gays. They got together pretty fast (meet for 2 days and are already attached for 12days by the 3rd day of meeting each other). I personally like the language used by Colin, simple and enjoyable to read. Kero's language on this blog is so horrible - ah beng's english.
This morning, I was an idiot travelling all the way to ITE Mac only to find out that there is no sports ministry today as there was a wedding. -.-" Furthermore, darlin Lisa and Siti Umaira were still sleeping! Jolene and I cabbed down to Lisa's house when she finally woke up and returned our calls. -.-" It was a fruitless time spent in Lisa's house trying to do my GP essay. She lent me all her geog notes on Environmental degration in the end. I had a wonderful Japanese- styled lunch today! Lisa's mum made "Onomoko pachi" (dont know what's the name. It's some sort of Japanese waffles). It's like Tachopachi but the flat ones with lots more of ingredients. 2 strips of bacon as base before it was topped with the batter containing cabbage, prawns and sotong. When it turn slightly brown, break and egg over the "waffle" and break the yoke. Wait till the egg is half cooked then serve with generous helpings of Onomoko sauce, mayo and the brown flakes that moves with heat. All these cooked in front of us on a hot plate with freshly juiced apple juiced. Lovely I tell you. It was so delicious!
Thanks Auntie for the superb lunch! Can I go every Saturday?Headed to Tiasa with Jo and Siti to babysit the J1s to get their sticks. They really spent a long time choosing the Exel sticks only to find out no lefty blades. In the end, everyone went home with Unihocs. HAHAHs. Must thank me k! I got that 25% for you guys! Carmen, Jas and Wileen was at the shop.. there were MI people there too. It was so crowded ah! I was so tired and bored while waiting for them so the J2s ended up playing with our sticks outside Tiasa. Jo was trying to airhook with the ball flying all over the place. So, Siti and I took our playing to the stiars landing area but when I was going to check on the J1s, I unfortuanately have to be the one that appear right in front of the security guard that scold us for "obstructing people's business". LOLs just when I was starting to enjoy myself. I was quite stunned initially but after a while, I just wished he shut up cause he was just repeating himself. Apparently someone complained against us. Siti was saying how
can we obstruct their business when there is none?! LOLs. Silly girl but I so totally agree. I didnt really had the face to go back into Tiasa. =( So paiseh can?! They could have just come and warn us first right?! I bought myself a Diary Queen float to settle my stunned emotions before heading home to start on my GP essay. Yea, I finished it - it was crap with info overload.
So tomorrow's the finals. I am reluctant to go for personal reasons. It's finally going to be over. Go Moosettez! Please trash Owls again!
oh, the ferris wheel.