colossuem
10:59 PM
Games day is over! Yes, the day all of 05S225 are waiting for. Well done! We won(trashed) Triton with something-1 but lost to Ccila's class for tug-of-war. They were scary la! LOLs. Ceasar's challenge.. well, we never expected to win and we were disqualified because we dropped the ball. Ah, but it doesnt matter, we are all winners already =)
We all headed to Swensen's at White Sands after that. Guess who I saw sitting outside Yakun? Dennis! He coach Elias Primary? ANYWAYS, Mr Cheng treated us to dinner instead of deserts. So nice! HAHAHs. Then he started telling us about his love life. OMG. It was so romantic and they are each other's first love! Mr Cheng is like so romantic la! The way he proposed to Mrs Cheng and all. Aww~ Sam was so agitated saying Mr Cheng's the last of his kind. HAHAHHAs. We started playing with his 3000 dollars professional camera and talking crap. Sometimes I just love this class, and then there are times when I am totally turned off by this class.
I'm burnt and super tired. But I'm a happy girl! =D
-CHENG WHAT?!
oh, the ferris wheel.