- photography's
Sunday, April 09, 2006
controversial match of the season 11:53 PM


You care? You said I dont appreciate that you care?! DO YOU EVEN CARE?! Yar, care that I dont waste my time online and negelect my sleep. That's all you care. Hold on, do you even know my results? Know that I am already in the Finals? Wait, YOU even thought I have stopped floorball completely. Did you know I was crying uncontrolably outside ur bedroom few nights before? Oh, You only know when I'm using the computer late into the nights. Dont say I dont appreciate that you care. I am almost invisible in this house already.

I was kinda unstable in church. I was sinking in my seat. I realised I was inching away, pushing against the backrest of the chair when this came onto the visualizer: "What is Jesus to you?" My mind was in complete confusion pretty much throughout service and singspiration.

Moosettesz vs NTU Tempest 5-1 (1-0, 0-0, 4-1)
It was well a tough match for us. Martha, Karen, Claire and Huiting werent able to come today. Take one look at Moosettez and you'll know we are seriously shorthanded. Today, MZ played like shit. Basics were all wrong. We really needed to resort to actually letting Jill have space to be our main shooter, which well saved our ass. Individual players were scolded pretty badly, esp Miss Seah.

Genesis ITE vs Motorola Red Flamingoes 5-7 (2-1, 0-1, 3-5)
The most controversial match that I have seen for the entire season.
OMG. It was a nail bitting match pls! Genesis led in the first period before an equaliser in the 2nd period for Red Flams and then a super "turbulent" third period. There were super a lot of near fights, near misses, near goals.. etc. The angmohs stood out a lot in this game. Players were pushed and flying all over the court. 2 mins penalties were rampant and even to an extend of THREE Red Flams given 2 mins bench penalties consecutively! A first for me! OMG it was seriously my match of the season! HAHHAs yea. Didnt regret one bit staying for the game. =)

So its off to the FINALS on the 23rd April 2006 at ITE SIMEI 6pm and 8pm for ladies and men respectively.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS