- photography's
Monday, April 24, 2006
Finals SFL'06 11:34 PM


My debut in the League has come to a close. Though there were times when I really wished I was never part of the team in the League, I am thankful for this chance to play alongside the "legends", veterns and the future of Singapore Floorball. =)

Moosettez vs MS OSB Owls 3-2 (1-0, 2-1, 0-1)
We didnt play well. Play wasnt there and that was the most fraustrating thing to Dennis. First period was horrible. Everyone was so tensed, none did the play, no screening, forgotten about the pop-outs. We had a hard time breaking through Owl's defense thought we had 60-70% of ball possesion. Tempers started to flare and it was really scary during the 2nd break. Though we won, we all know it wasnt well-deserved. Man of the match for MZ was defenitely Carmen. She was really focused - since before warm-ups. She even read Jill's movement! Without her, there may have been an upset match! Woots she RAWKS! While I was at the sideboards, I was so nervous for them till I feel like crying for them when they screwed. My heart is can fly out anytime one k! I also became the medic.. Cramps and more leg cramps. HAHAHs.
Nhac Tre No.1 vs Motorola Red Flamingoes 8-6 (3-1, 1-3, 4-2)
I missed the first period bathing and didnt even catch most of the other goals properly cause I was either talking or noticing other stuffs -.-" It was really an exciting match though. It was one goal for each team after one another and was a tie all the way till 18:33 (3rd period) when Rello conceded. Wells, it was a 2V1. After that, Red Flams called for a time-out and took Rello out. Unfortuantely, because of that, they conceded another with an open goal. Exactly what happened to ITE Genesis when they were up against Red Flams. LOLs.

Ironically, Geck and I were the only ones left by the time prize presentation came. We disappeared(relunctantly for me) after the prize presentation to catch a cab home. We waited for so long!!! Oh! We had to climb over the gate again. I think the Merahans boys are damn immature and childish. They have to just make werid noises and go "Girls" when a girl from another group didnt dare to climb over the gate. Bastards siah (that was what I said pretty loudly)! Like one of YOUR guys were actually stuck up there! To think I supported them. URGH. Disappointing.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS