- photography's
Saturday, April 08, 2006
fly away 8:59 PM


I changed my layout again. Never really liked the previous one anyways. =)

Went for the sports ministry as usual but with Jo this time round! HAHAs. I played as a field player today and I'm hooked! However it was quite uneasy cause I used a righty blade when I am considering to be a lefty. Speaking of which, I bought my first stick! =D It's Weisiang's Unihoc Pistol - yes, a second-hand but what the hell, he just bought it few weeks only. Now, I know the horrors of being a stick player. HAHHAs my left hand is can chop off already! It was really freaking tiring to control the stick and at the same time chioing up and down the court. =P And I cant really shoot for goodness' sake! I kinda feel guilty for not playing as a keeper today. I saw Martin coaching the PHS keeper and Benji, Tim was taking shots at Jo who ended up in my keeper suit. I actually missed out a lot in keeping today. It's not everyday that I can take Queks' shots and get tips from Martin. Oh wells, everything comes with a price isnt it? =) Btw, Jo's really got the potential to be a keeper man! Even the Queks' said so!

Friday was a nice day. It was like the sunshine-after-the-rain kinda feeling. I was irritated with the crap GP lesson plan by Suhaimy. I was outrightly sleeping under her nose. I slept throughout the whole recess too! Sorry Leyi I didnt pick up ur call - THANKS!!! =D Felt super refreshed during maths lecture!
If you cant give me space to grow and express my emotions, I dont need this relationship to just burden myself and restrict my actions. I dont need friends who dont appreciate the freedom of expression.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS