- photography's
Thursday, April 13, 2006
The Importance of Being Idle 10:37 PM


It's been a tiring week. I guess I have gotten over the mental breakdown (or either I'm just running away again), but the physical tiredness is seriously taking a toll on my studies and overall well-being. I am just so sleepy and tired everyday. Monday was the ultimate. I was caught sleeping in Chem lecture by Dr Rahman. "That guy! Why is ur head on the table?!" So cool. My 30s of fame siah. Gave a lame excuse of not feeling well and ultimately took an early leave home to catch up on my sleep. I have reminded myself that I have to sleep before 12midnight everyday or else I'll just die the next day.

Trainings (monday's and MZ) haven't been exaclty good. =( My movements suddenly become so slow! My legs are just not cooperating and it feels so lethargic to even shoot out to cut the grounder. My strained calf muscles are getting worse though still very much bearable. It's just worrying me, I dont wanna turn out to be another Weisiang. My strained thigh muscle are irritating too, every time I start sprinting. MZ was pretty much a demoralizing training. They are just good, fast and accurate la. -pouts- Today's physical is really a killer. We were made to sprint a given distance for four laps before circuits. Training ended off with 4 rounds under 10mins. LOLs. I hate working out the leg muscles - it's so tiring! BTW, I tried juggling! I cant a bit! =D

We finally had our CG CIP thing going. It was real big headache and it took a hell lot of threatenings from JM before the class got this CIP thing going. The actual execution was really funny la! It was really fun and I throughly enjoyed myself. Though the kids are at the most irritating age (P5), surprisingly they are generally very cooperative. I ended up joking and playing with the girls. Though what we taught was a bit reduandant (sound waves) but it really turned out alrights.

Yanling's birthday was on wed! Can club le girl! HAHAs I was supposed to sing (which I did) the "Zhu Wo Shen Ri Kuai Le" song by Jay Chou and Wen Luan. LOLs I dont know why she wants that sad birthday song. I heard it on my 17th b'dae and it was the reason why my whole birthday was in a down mood.

It was Principal's talk for compass lesson today. I think Miss Lai resembles MM Lee. The aoura and the way they speak. Slow, steady and to the point. I like it that way =) She was talking to us about the acedamic challenges ahead and how we are going to cope with them. The emphasis was on the stress management, especially when all the National Schools A divisions are starting or have already started. The key to JC life is balance. I think I belong to the group that cant do the balancing act - at all. It's not even the A divsions but I already cant juggle Leauge and studies. -bangs my head- Well, league ends in a week and I can finally get down to work, I must. Oh, I know who is the Rookie of the Year '06 and it doesnt go to me. HAHHAs relief. Btw, I got Band 2 for PW. I was quite unhappy with the results initially. I really expected a B1 and with comparision of our project with a certain other, I think we really deserved a B1. Yet, after hearing some of my friends getting B3, I kinda resgined and be thankful for that B2.

-It's going to be hell long weekend with TONS of work.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS