- photography's
Monday, April 24, 2006
quickies 12:09 AM


So the finals came and went, just a quick recap before I turn in. No worries, I'll update in detail on a later date.

Ladies Division
Playoffs Champs: Moosettez
Playoffs Runner-ups: OSB Owls
Western Champs: OSB Owls
Eastern Champs: Moosettez
Rookie: Sara Lim
MVP: Jill
All-star:
[F] Angela
[F] Ng Shumin
[C] Jill
[D] Serena
[D] Some Pinkie
[G] Widya

Men's Division
Playoff Champs: Nhac Tre No.1
Playoff Runner-ups: Motorola Red Flamingoes
Western Champs: Innebandy
Eastern Champs: Red Flamingoes
Rookie: Some Merahan Knight
MVP: Filip
All-Star:
[F] "The Dashing Mr Joshua Leroy Brown"
[F] Tan Chee Ming
[C] Timothy
[D] Filip (I think, I forgot)
[D] Joakim
[G] Rajiv - I dont believe it. I expected Rello or someone else.

I'm not sure of which flanks those forwards and defenders play. I'll check it up and make changes.
One more thing, I'm going to fail tml's maths test.
Goodnight.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS