- photography's
Sunday, April 16, 2006
sickening meeting 8:40 PM


Meeting. I never liked it. So we have planned out rest of the year's program. FIVE whole freaking hours of meeting. I told you guys in the very first meeting that the problem with our poor attandence is because they are not attracted by the programs! NOT LISTENING. Now, you need a senior elder in the church to suggest it so that you will finally see the point that I was trying to bring across. You told me it was too playful till there's no spiritual input. Please, if you dont make it fun in the begining of the year, who will be willing enough to absorb the coupious amounts of spiritual input?! One more thing, I dont know why you guys keep thinking that floorball is the reason why I missed TQ's program. I have ONLY skipped TQ TWICE because of the league. Other than that, I didnt attend simply because I'm sick and tired. I know I have portrayed myself as a very enthusiastic floorballer. BUT NEVER have I allowed that sport to completely take church time away. NEVER. So, stop it.
IRRITATING.
Though it's wrong attitude, but I really really just waiting to pass it on and wash my hands. It's not a heavy burden, I'm just sick of it. Stop looking at me.

It's been quite a erm uneffective weekend? Did most of my electrochem II tutorial and a bit of Possion tutorial. Other than that.. NOTHING ESLE. great.

sorry, i'm in one of my irritated-at-everything mood again.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS