what if..
12:37 AM
How will you react if you found out that someone in the family is a gay/lesbian. I'm not talking about adolence flings with people of the same gender but the real thing. What if the only role model in the house has just become the most disappointing person and you cant bring yourself to face him/her because you cant just accept for who he/she is (has become)?
What will you do?
Just when I was about to sleep, a lost friend called. Shocked, happiness, forgiveness, awkwardness all flooding into my brain at the same time. I didnt know how to react when I picked up the call, not knowing who the caller was. I dont know what to say, I dont know how to comfort anymore when she's crying on the other side. I think half the time was useless crap and theories of my own.. It made me give thanks for my quite peaceful and intact family. What can we do but just to pray.
I think I should write about this that is why I insisted to come online. I should commemorate this moment for all the good and bad this situation has brought.
oh, the ferris wheel.