- photography's
Thursday, April 27, 2006
=) yayness 10:02 PM


Let me update.

I was pretty sian-ed when I realised I'm the only one going for training. Nah, not that I blame you just - lonely. -BRAWLS- I had a pretty shit training, I kept Yan Jia and Lionel at my side. HAHHAs. Lionel is good! Even my girls say so too! Well, I secretly prefer him to Bo. oopsy =) First I was still okay but was screwing up here and there, but when that Mr Leroy Brown came and took shots at me, that kinda killed my mood. I conceded most of his shots la! Wah.. Game time came and I was super upset with the guys defence (as usual) and I conceded one goal from Candice (top near corner) thanks to my team girls who were: Lisa directing the 2 J1 forwards to their position and Michelle (who was supposed to defend Candice) stood there and listened to Lisa. Lionel did a super funny thing during game. He caught a rolling ball outside the big goal crease. He picked it up and ran round the back of the goal post before doing a throw out. LOLs. I was laughing my head off! It was super comical ah!

Dinner was at Macs with Osha, Jo, Avni, Sheena, Cecila. It was really really hilarious esp Cecila's comments. Super lame and funny! She has a good humour man! We talked about floorball and came up with all the ideas. I had them in my head but I'm not a field player what. We are going to have a knock-around to try out and do a little practise ourselves. It's time for us to improve personally and not get cocky.

We talked about the "past". LOls. I was really happy with the whole convo, though I was quite worried initially. =) After this, I finally felt it's settled and we can move on. Indeed you have matured (I hope). I'm just glad at least I made someone happy.

Sheesh. I strained my knee while squatting. The nerve felt like it was twisted. Stupid now it feels werid when I use that muscle.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS