Dome
8:25 PM
I SO overslept today. But I was up and ready to go in 10minutes. =D
Mummy brought us to Dome for lunch today (of course w/o my Dad). It is situated at Bishan CC. Nice little place, especially for coffee. I personally will recommend to try the signature dishes there. I ordered the Chicken Tortilla and Iced Vennia Coffee, both signature dishes. For someone who doesnt really take coffee, the Vennia Coffee is REALLY NICE. But! Vennia Coffee is quite sweet one though - quite addictive. HEE. Oh but our bill was SCA-RY. =P
So the four of us went window shopping after lunch. My goodness we really took the effort to walk into every single shop to look for a pouch suitable for her lunchbreak. That's what I like about shopping with my ma. She is really meticulous and usually she always find the really nice and good bargins with from the "ah lians" shops. The Great Singapore Sale has started!!
The new Singapore Idol is hilarious. I like the 2 sisters. One's a Soccer keeper (Not surprise if she's a National keeper) and the other's a model. In 5 hours, Singapore will be playing their first match. WHY MUST IT BE SG2am?! BLAHS. I was reading the interviews from one of the Singapore coverages of WFC. Did I mention that "the dashing Mr Joshua Leroy Brown" is still my favourite player on court? =) Go boy!
oh, the ferris wheel.