- photography's
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
The first WIN 12:12 AM


Novusuam
sg WFC '06

These are the links to the various coverage of Singapore's journey through World Floorball Championships 2006 in Sweden. I have uploaded the links at the sides too.
Nocusuam is written by Stephen. It covers more aspects of WFC, inclusive of interviews, previews, reviews etc of not only Team Singapore but also the other teams. This is the more "professional" and wider coverage of the both. You can also watch the "live" ticker during the matches. Just that you have to plus 6hrs to the fixtures la.
The latter one is written by "reporters" that are trailing with the team. This is (as the address suggested) the daily updates of the team, what is happening to them and stuff. Quite interesting! They have the match report of the match immediately after the match - I'm lovin' it. This blog is also linked to another wfc sg blog.
Add them to your favourites!

This is bad. I owe another 10 rounds of the track again. SO in total is 20rounds. BLAHS. I woke up this morning with my ankle hurting. I was quite sianed up by it to a point I actually gave up walking halfway on the way out to the bus stop. Still, due to the overwhelming tutorials today, I dragged myself out and throughout the whole school. When I reached home, I found it swollen. It is not a sprain but I think it is a strain. The muscle feels better when there is no pressure and it's stretched. BLAHS. See how will it go during training tml.

The match against Australia. Singapore drawed with Australia throughout first and second period BUT ending with a 3-4 lead to Singapore when 2nd period ended. As of 2 mins left in the game, WE ARE LEADING WITH 4-6! Let's beat those Aussies! Our sweet revenge for APAC (we lost to them then). Last 2 minutes was interesting man. We were down with one man in the penalty seat so it was 6vs4. Just as JO was saying: "if 6v4 and aus cannot score i'll just laugh my ass off." - Australia scored with 30s left. THEN, Australia was punished with a penalty for playing with too many people with 7s left. AND THEN SINGAPORE OFFICIALLY WON 6-5. So exciting even when I am just watching new black prints being updated onto a boring white background. HAHAHAs. Rajiv made good saves today (crucial too). Still we outshot the Aussies which will make Rajiv's stats look bad.
Player of the match is TIM?! (2nd one for him already) Alrights, I am in no position to comment. =)


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS