floorball...
12:35 AM
TIRED! I did my beep test on wednesday and I think I sucked badly. Slow pacing and stopping and turning is not my thing. My ankle started to hurt after that 40/50+ laps. BLAHS. Lousy timing - I WILL IMPROVE. Maybe it's time to start swimming. HAHHAs. Today's training started off badly especially when it came to simple double and simple dribble. I just seem to be losing it/the players are improving at a rate so much faster than me.
URGENT NOTICE: TELL ME MY FLAWS!
Things started going uphill abit when they started doing free hits. Well, at least I blocked more shots. I tell you, I hate it when they do captapillar drill. They dont do it properly and it's really demoralising to miss the shots because of all the other factors, other than the "I am lousy part". I got the exact same bag as Lionel! The nike duffle bag. LOLs.
YOU KNOW WHAT?!
WFC STARTS NEXT WEEK.THEY ARE FLYING NEXT THURSDAY AT 9pm.
sobs. TWO WEEKS or THREE?! I'm on a mission to get present! =D HEE.
ALL THE BEST Team Singapore.Shoot well. Defend well. Keep well. Play well.
oh, the ferris wheel.