- photography's
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
intuition 11:53 PM


Women's intuition is scary. So why is it that I choose to ignore it EVERY SINGLE time?

Updates on the saga -.-"
He called last night insisting to talk it all out and settle it once and for all. We did, at least most of the stuff. In conclusion, it was all but a misunderstanding. Wells, it either he denied everything or he really did not say all those hurtful stuff. Then again, it will mean that the middle man has been screwing up. That possibility came to my mind before but I chose to think better of her.
You be the judge.
Putting so much effort into a relationship, but everytime they just have to screw up. I should just sit back and relax, those relationships seem to last longer. So sick of these reoccuring shit. I think I will "protect" myself on my own from now onwards, thank you.
Overall, I really apprecitated the fact he acutally took the initiative to settle it, I really admire that and I do feel better after convo.

Maybe everything was all but ur plan. Maybe the mastermind is you afterall.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS