Knock around labour day
9:42 PM
Knock around was good! I'm quite happy I got this thing started. =D
As usual, my darling girls are super late (1hour!). I just msged Brown to stay at home and wait first, then he appeared in front of me. At first it was quite awkard to play in front of him because he is such a pro. However, gradually, he started teaching how to pass hard and recieve lope passes. Not bad, he can consider coaching already. HAHHAs. I was starting to enjoy and panting when the girls finally arrived.
Every one was pretty much doing our own passing/shooting/dribbling with Brown sitting on a low wall laughing at our silly mistakes. We started with a small one-on-one thing with the small goalpost. HAHHAs. I was taught how to defend.. but still, I sucked as a last man w/o a keeper. After a very long while of individual playing, we finally got the 3-on-3 going. I let in the most stupidiest goals as a last man. RETARDED. I didnt play well either, passing and recieveing was a problem and I panic pretty fast. WHAHAHAs. We played 5V2 (Brown and Lisa) or (Lionel and Brown), 5V3 (Lionel, Brown, Lisa). LOLs. Then majority group still lost or drawed. HAHHAs. Then team work between Brown and Lionel is just amazing la. The funniest part was Sheena kept shifting the goal post so that the pros wouldnt shoot in - but they still did la. -.-"
We played till our legs are screaming for rest. HAHAHs. It was lunch at LJS!!! Woots. Had a nice and gossipy lunch as usual with the floorballers. =D Jo and Lisa came over to study! HAHAHs. Well, I was doing my Electrochem. I cant stand the fact that I took 3hrs to do Part1 and 1 hr to rush through Part2 which is thicker. -.-" Then again, Part1 was the basics ah. Chem bonding left; such a headache big chapter.
Dont go and tell ppl I am angry at you. Who's the one pls.
I am still not bother replying is because I must be fair to myself. My brain tells me the opposite of my heart. But I shall listen to my brain this time.
oh, the ferris wheel.