- photography's
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Loser 6:56 PM


hey sister.
so what have u say abt me?
At the moment, I have nothing to say to you
no now of cos. what have u say to me over the past few days?
don talk so much when you don understand and no gut.
No, I mean, I have nothing to say to you
and also what have i done to you? i don believe god ever taught his people to talk behind peopls back.
don behave like the upper cls. cause i don recall doing anything to harm u. in fact, i think i help u quite a bit. unless u understand people realtion, don poke your damn nose into it. wanna say anything, say in my face. don say it behind me.
I dont backstab. I evaluate and give my two cents worth.
who wants your evaluation? u want people to give their evaluation abt u and ur bf?
u wanna act god?
I dont act God. You dont want my evaluation.
everybody has their flaws. relationship is abt one accepting or one changing.
u perfect?
No, I am not.
then did i say i'm perfect? did i say anything abt not changing if my gf is sad. why say sth that will affect people good relation? did my gf say i'm abusing her?
NO, you didnt. No, she didnt.
then? i appreciate if u come and say. "ws. u are too bossy. stop bullying my friend". i will accept.
u need not say sorry. i don need it.
u continue doing those and see who's the next one to fuck u. i keep my comment to myself. i don talk behind u. i will send this whole conv to leyi. she's damn scare i bully u.
Okay, go ahead and send
and also. u don say sorry. i will. i'm sorry for all the things i done wrong.
okay, thank you

-I am not totally proud of the above and below content-
I dont believe how cool headed I was. I guess I kind of figured out that this kind of jerk does not deserve any of my anger anymore. Besides, he was seriously becoming an irriant, wasting my time online while I should be studying for my Chem test the next day. Looking at the text, I am still going to say that I have not done anything major-ly wrong. On the other hand, I think you have contridicted yourself in nearly everything you have said or done. Yes, I have NOTHING to say to you but I have things to say ABOUT you. You are one ass-h-o-l-e that is the ultimate loser on the face of the Earth. I may be exaggerating but only because I used to look up to you A LOT. I think I looked super idiotic since you have always held the impression of me being a "cunning, scheming" bitch. See that highlighted part? That will be the strongest arugement to why I say you contricted youself when you backstabbed me so badly. Dont come and talk God with me and all your "I-am-so-man" theories to me because YOU DONT even show by your actions. I want to laugh at you so badly.

Put that aside. 2.4km run is tomorrow! -sweats- Have not been running for a week, I dont know if I will be able to as well. Furthermore my A is in the dangerous zone kind. By the way, I am going to fail my Chem test - again.

You came looking for a fight,
I didnt even swing.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS