- photography's
Saturday, May 20, 2006
Lost in Translation 9:31 PM


HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY KHALIQUE!!! =D

I have decided to blog before I drag myself away from the computer.

It's been an unfruitful day (like all Saturdays). I've completed my Sampling tutorial in the morning before stonning in front of the computer. Lunched and stonned in front of the tv, watching "Lost in Translation". While Bill Murry and Scarlett Johonson got lost in Japan's culture, I got lost in the movie. Seriously, it was BORING and I actually still finished the show. I took a little nap before completing Estimation tutorial. That was pretty much my day and I am sitting in front of the computer now - again. I was watching MTV's Homewrecker during dinner. The show's about getting back at buddies who well, stepped a little over the "buddies" limit. The first guy who used the serives of Homewreckers looked SO MUCH like 23. =D Alrights, I know the expressions on your faces. -.-" At first I wasnt sure but as the show progress, the resemblence is just too much for me to take.

I am getting so anxious about WFC. ARGH shall we fast forward the time to SG 2pm? Their first game is tomorrow SWE 8pm (-6:oo SG) against Austria who were once part of the A Division. Alrights, its time to do some Chemistry homework before hitting the sack.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS