lost.
6:19 PM
Me, blogging at this time should have told u that I am not at training today - I asked to be excused. Stupid flu bug has not been found and exterminated yet so yar. Besides, there is a freaking physics test tml. Someone's banging my head on a rocking ship.
Am I to report to you my absence? Am I scared that you will be biased on court?
NO.Although I am not sure about you claiming not to be biased against me, since you say one and do two. That is besides the point. Is not about the biasness anymore, brother. I find it ironic for you to declare your resignation but come down to look at our trainings and report our mistakes to ms seah. So why must I report my absence to you again?
Yes, things will be awkward on court. (Sigh) Actually, I told myself to treat him ONLY as a coach on court if he was ever going to take back his word about his resignation. Today, I came to acknowledge that I realised I cant. I am not able because I have already lost my respect for a coach, and I really am not able to treat a coach as a coach ONLY and not a friend.. even ms seah or dennis has the friend component in it.
ON A HAPPIER TONE =)
I GOT MY GOLD FOR NAPFA!-appluase- Finally.
2.4km run - 13.32min
ASit-ups - 41
ASit&reach - 51cm
AInclines - 20
A (omg)
Shuttle run - 11.0s
ASBJ - 180com
C -.-"
Look! There are As! As! As! Since when in my entire NAPFA history have seen such remarkable results?! Thank you Ms Seah! Special attention to my incline pull-ups! From just 2 in 2005 to 20 this year. 20! Twenty! TWENTY!!! woots~ =D I was cheering the moment I let go, HAHAs, was still looking for approval to stop from my classmates when I hit 20. (cause I didnt bother to even look at what was A, I only aimed for 11) Anyways, my SBJ caused me a possible Max. 1cm more to a B, but I was too happy caused I got my C. =)
Aint as perfect as I imaginedAint as easy as I thought it would be
oh, the ferris wheel.