- photography's
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
MCPs 11:38 PM


My class contains MCPs. Did I mention how much I dislike them? I think I did today - quite loudly. Sorry those that got snapped at me, it was just fate that you guys have to come and interact with the person who was so totally pissed off and INSULTED.

Training started off on a very bad note. No mood, hurting ankle and a totally i-am-so-sianed attitude. The whole entire MJ team left me to discover balls and bibs not taken and alone to settle on my own transportation with a hurting ankle. Surprisingly, the JC1 girls (who took a cab with me) and the cabbie made me feel much better on the way to TSH. I was agreeing with Jo that we hate the feeling that we know today's training is not going to be an enjoyable one. THEN, it actually turned out to be great - again! It was quite free and easy w/o Ms Seah. We even had time to let our creative jucies flow in the half-court attack squence. Training ended with a high and an even higher dinner. Love em'!

The match against Solvenia. I predicted a trashing (since they are the group leader) but so far, (as of 1min in the 3rd period) we are actually LEADING with 2-1. Then again, Solvenia only brought out their line1 twice and they are already in the semis, no need for the big guns. Just let us win this. PLEASE! We may have a chance at semis! Well, that is if we win Solvenia and Netherlands la. It's Rajiv playing again. I realised that Singapore has A LOT of shot on goals but is always saved by the Keeper. On the contrary, the opponent teams takes VERY LITTLE shot on goals (as compared to us) but we concede.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Penalty shot for Solvenia! Star player #97 Bejaming Cernela takes it and scored against 23. WAH. My heart goes out to him man. Imagine his.. wah I can cry for him!
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Solvenia line1 scores! We are down 3-2 (10min). -Faints- 4-2! (12min) and we SCORED! 4-3. Come on, equalizer! Oh no, just when Tim is called for roughing B2, we concede. Another one conceded. Alrights game over. 6-3. Player of the match is Johnson.
I wish I was there in Sweden.

OH. I am going on a holiday with my dad to West Sumatra. He goes to play golf while I go there to study.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS