- photography's
Monday, May 22, 2006
S'pore went down to Austria 11:20 PM


While some people wake up in the wee hours of the morning just to catch a soccer match, I woke up at 2am to watch and mentally support my sport.

So we lost our opening match. 1-7 to Austria. It is a bad start but I'll continue having faith in my S'pore team. The starting keeper was 23. He, wells, conceded 5 goals but Rajiv took over at the 15min mark in the 2nd period and conceded another 2 more, sealing S'pore fate. Words alone cannot express my feelings while I watched the live ticker. Maybe I'll drop a little "All the Best!" msg before the game against Austrlia tomorrow.

Training was great today. =) Not that I clean-sheet throughout but .. it was just great! We are to run another 4km tomorrow! And I have not cleared my first 4km. 20 rounds?! - Bless me. Nah, I wouldnt wanna kill myself with 20 rounds. I'll see if I can last 10rounds first. WAHAHHAs. I just found out that we are having a friendly against NTU next thursday night. Goodness! Pris, you shall not go and get nervous now. Not yet..

It's the final showdown between MJ and VJ soccer A Divisions 2006 this thursday. Let it be a repeatition of last year's finals (minus the heart-stopping penalty shootouts). I cant wait! ALL the Best soccer boys! GO #33! =D


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS