- photography's
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Tiring week 12:23 AM


It's been a tiring week. I know why last week I have been sleeping so early. That is because I CAUGHT THE FLU BUG! =( Worse still, this few days, I just go to sleep at 10 without even doing any of my homework. Lucky whatever I did over the weekends was just enough to let me scrape through this week. My nose is equilivent to a leaking tap now.

2.4km run is O-V-E-R. WOots! I bagged my first A for my 2.4km run ever! 13.32s if I am not wrong =D 3rd round and I was panting. 5th round and I was about to give it all up. After the run, the headache sets in and I decided to skip training. Wells, at least I took the extra time to prepare my Skill A well =) SIX HOURS!

Training was really tiring. I step on court with zero motivation to excel. Maybe not zero, but to train alone these days is really such a drag. I'm glad for Isk, he kept me up during the drills, especially the snake drill which I cant really do it well cause some players arent really doing it properly and I am but a block of mass. I have learnt not to put too much emotion into the game. Or rather, I am still learning. This includes (especially) your personal life. Sometimes, one should just totally ignore other's comments, we'll be happier off that way huh? Like what Lisa said, we're supposed to enjoy the sport. I really agree. I think we have improved so much suddenly that when our improvment rate is slowing down/stagnant or we have a higher expectation of ourselves and gunning for that medal so much, we loose sight of the basic reason of us playing - to have fun. To have fun - that's why I like knock arounds. =)

Went down to watch our basketball team today at the Basketball center. Now I know the reason why people say the girls bball team is not good. They cant even pass the ball properly for goodness' sake. Butterfingers from the school team player?! No wonder they get trashed so badly, they weren't even playing proper basketball! I accidently made remarks which was quite loud and since I was supporting the RJ team instead (cause they were playing really nice basketball), I decided to leave the arena and wait for the guys' match to start instead. Unfortunately, the guys team lost and I must say that they lost not because of a lousy game but simply because the better team won. TJ's shots are real accurate and they snatch more rebounds. Nonetheless, our boys did a good job =) YY cried after the match. He didnt shoot well, his 3pointers were off and even his 2pointers (2) didnt go in. They are up against MI on monday which is a VERY crucial match. All the best!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS