Veggies with Oyster Sauce
11:10 PM
As of now, I am about to barf.
It was a tiring training man. I was TOTALLY WET by the time training ended. LOLS. It was quite physical when the JC1s werent doing drill. Overall, it was quite an enjoyable training =) We girls were being naughty after training. Oh man, I felt bad. That will be the one and ONLY time, I promise =) Guess what I did after I reached home at9.30pm?! I ate my dinner and WATCH HALLMARK MOVIE - when I have a Chem test the next morning and I havent exactly started. COOL. OH! I complained that there wasnt veggie in the lemon chicken rice.. and my ma actually went to boil veg and put oyster sauce. One plate of veggie all for me! So sweet la! LOLS.
All because of me being unable to resist the temptation of watching "I do ( But I dont)", was quite awake still and I had to wake up early this morning, I only slept for 4 hrs or so. SOBS. I had nightmares that had Miss Seah and Mr Cheng in it. LOLS. Both were scolding people that were standing next to me. Miss Seah scolded Sheena, was picking on the way she play. Mr Cheng scolded Zuming (wth he appeared in my dream?!) for not being serious in his work and telling him to stop playing. The funny thing is Zuming in reality, is EXACTLY the opposite. WERID.
Moving on..
I was reading the floorball forum today. I am getting anxious for the National team. One entry said that they had a friendly against the local ang mohs. They lost. They are local angmohs and NOT the European ANGMOHS National Teams. Aiyooo No wonder I heard that training sucked that day. They are leaving in TWO days!
btw, I passed the present alreadys! Thanks Brown!I think I better go sleep now. NITEZ.
LOLS. I nearly lost the whole entry. Thanks to the wonders of "Recover post" or else you'll see me bring the house down. JK JK.
oh, the ferris wheel.