- photography's
Thursday, June 22, 2006
The High Life 12:45 PM


Before I stepped out of the house, I was still thinking whether I will be blogging about "the worst night ever". Or the "horrible first time in a club". Well, the night turned out.. nearly that way. All the touble of what to wear, what to bring, where to meet - I nearly didnt want to go.

5.30pm
Showered, packed and ready to hit SeeFei's house. I was going to her house to change and pick out her outfit for the evening. Dressed in FBT(finally in such a long time) and St. John's polo tee, I said BYE to my Dad. Damn the bus! It's taking a super long time to come.
5.50pm
FINALLY the bus. Got of at the usual stop and walked over to the perdestrain crossing. Oohh.. some lil' girl coming my way in track pants and a white polo tee. She's staring at me. STOP STARING. When I turned my eyes to her, I saw something. She was wearing the exact same polo tee as me. RIGHTS. It was so awkward! Some junior I dont even know. Cool...
6.10pm
SEEFEE I AM HERE~ Finally homecooked food by her maid! Yums! OOHH 6.30 kk CHANGE! All the hustle and bustle and we finally left at 6.45pm. HHAHAs. LATE!
7.20pm
Bishan MRT Station. Hi Chestine. Enough of introductions and off we go in a cab to Zouk. I dont really like her and NOT interested in their talk of AC life. My headache is killing me.
8.00pm
We are here! OOHH look at all the people! Tickets and IDs please! Okay, I am tagged -.-" WAIT SEEFEI got the stamp even though she's tagged! Stupid bouncer, he's blind. Great now Chestine and Fei has the stamp and I dont. Trouble's brewing.. Hi Joshua, Eugene and the Water polo captain.

8.30pm
Toilet! OOHH finally some jazz music, singer's voice is quite nice too. Down the steps and OMG it's SANG LIVE! He's cute too!!! Oh man damn nice.. in other words, I love you.. WHAT?! HE's 14?! Rights. Okay speeches blabla yadayada. Now, for the opening act. Erm I think it's called boom beating. The guy makes the tune and beats with his mouth only. Competely no music backup and it sounds that its taken off the tracks. COOL SHIT! Now, the fashion show starts. The show was quite nice la.. THe clothes and all. THe best part was one of the model. HEE HE IS SO DAMN HOT. and he wears braces!!! =D

9++pm
Great! It's over. GOod job! Now comes the problem of staying in the club. Eugene got boucned while Joshua got a fake id. SeeFei's caught in the middle (so was Joshua - so scandalous!) So we just stood outside Zouk waiting for something.
10.50pm
In the end, Chestine finally let go of her and we left. To my utter dismay, SeeFei agreed to walk with Eugene to Joshua's house to get his bag. WALK! -faints- What can I say? So the 3 November babies walked and talked. Eugene's quite a nice guy I must say and I nearly died walking. I was so happy when I saw the sofas at the lobby lounge! Then, we walked downhill to Orchard.
11.30pm
They met Joshua and Bonnie(another girl) outside Orchard MRT station. They were randomly calling up hospitals checking for a Mr Seah (or Chia) cause one of their friend's dad had a heart attack. So in the end, I left them and cabbed home. HOME SWEET HOME.

I got a taste of AC life yesterday. Well, I dont really like it =D No offense ppl! Some of the guys are nice but majority of the girls.. I rather not cross paths with them. HAHAs The event was really cool and I really enjoyed myself in Zouk. Other than that.. I rather it not happen. HAHHAs. Walking up and down a hill IN HEELS is NOT AN EASY THING.

Going out with my Daddy later! HAHAHs My last night of peace and quiet in the house before the tyrants come home.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS