I will miss my helmet the most
10:43 PM
It's been like four days? For starters, Zoolympix training was kinda dry. The only highlight was that I was able to get Ben's & Jerry's ice cream with 30% discount! Monday.. GP lesson was relatively a waste of time, wasted my time in Compass Point for lunch (I tried the Banana Mocha, it's quite nice!) and FINALLY got my passport photo taken during dinner. Did the last-minute revision routine for GP again - which I totally gave up cause there wasnt anything I thought that was relevant to it except for that newspaper article on Biotechnology she so insisted on us reading. Which, leads me on to the Mid yr GP paper the next day. And what coincidence! I did the question on
"Discuss the view on how advances in biotechnology have opened up a can of worms." If not for that article, I think I would a major panic attack in E3-4.
We got our CCA shirt on Tuesday! It's.... really plain - at least it's white though. HAHHAs It was just light physical, a breifing on what to expect from the future trainings and some stickwork and it was homesweet home. I WATCHED X3 before court training on wednesday. It was really nice! One should not miss it! Definitely a must! Court training was nice. Made a very.. taico but nice save during game =D the ball roll in from an angle I was totally not covering (aka open post). It was a slow one so I still manage to flick it out just as it was about to touch the goal line. LOLs. There was this guy called Yusho that came down. Apparently he used to play for Pasirians but I think he stopped already. He is like the SECOND guy that actually looks normal (and to some extend, good) with braces on! That is rare I tell you -
rare. I only found out that he is acutally some tennis girl's bf. LOLS what a small world!
To think I actually tried -It's high time I start studying. Wells, it should be soon. I'm quite finished with my addict already so I SHOULD be able to get it going soon. Though it's so wrong, but it taught me one thing - it's great to be a woman (or girl)! =D
I realise I am begining to love keeping again. I dont feel "dry and empty" when it comes to keeping anymore. It's coming back - my passion. Though I said I was really sick of keeping and I made a decision then to change to stick after returning my gears. To a certain extent(now), I am having all sorts of nostalgic thoughts about keeping. I feel sad thinking that I will be without the essentials that have followed me through a journey I never dreamt I will embark on. I still wanna keep.. to slide around in the crease; its like flying/swiming - freedom! I will miss my helmet the most. That yellow Unihoc cage of mine - it followed me through and through. The one barrier that protected me and taught me my sport simultaneously. BIG SIGH. I shall cherish every single moment spent with it before I have to return it back to its rightful owner next month. =)
oh, the ferris wheel.