- photography's
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Impressed, bitch 8:47 PM


I SHOULD HAVE WATCHED THE SPAIN MATCH.
Oh, and the name list for the selected few is out. Dont ask me cause I dont know who.

Prejudice is not the word I will use to describe my attitude towards TL, just annoyed. Being individually fast-paced is not a bad thing but why not slow down and wait for the rest? Especially since her strength have caused some awkwardness to the rest. Have she forgotten about being one? The time TL takes equals to the time another takes to relief and replenish her resources without being rushed. So much for the praises huh? The impact of a bouncing deflected hit as compared to direct hit is considerably small. Yet, the reaction of TL as compared to another who was hit in the bridge of the nose with direct impact for 3 consecutive days was considerable big. Or maybe relative to yet another who was slapped in the face so hard that the brusies was so obvious. Suddenly TL was physically unfit to continue, leaving the others to fend for themselves who were already stuggling to keep up with the course.
I am quite turned off and disgusted to continue.

Your ability to manipulate and destroy others while maintaining the innocent look is amazing. I am impressed bitch, I really am.

I hate being at home. I dont believe they are of the same blood.

Fuck this life.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS