- photography's
Saturday, June 03, 2006
The Naughty Song 11:16 PM


While Juli was busy socialising with Jeffery, Duncan and some girl, I was trying to keep myself from barffing in the middle of the base camp. I was watching every child/parent/tourist walk past the booth until I was super dizzy. The sun and my stomach arent helping much, not forgetting the werid strain in the left thigh that I got from my 12 rounds yesterday evening. I dont know why I had the impression that Duncan is a J2 AC student but actually he is 22 in SMU?! LOLS. He seriously didnt look 22 at all. Jeffery is ... how do u describe? Nice, humorous boy that's nerdy? HAHHAs. Eh ya.. I didnt talk much to that girl anyways. The whole event was quite boring though. Well, maybe because I was tending the paper craft booth that was overshadowed by the attractiveness of the face painting and balloon sculpture booths. One thing I enjoyed: Looking at the family (the couples). To my pleasant surprise, there are alot of inter-racial marriages! And I was wondering to myself: Will I be married to an Angmoh or living out an inter-racial marriage myself? Dream on...

I am SO into R&B/Rap/"clubbish songs" as what Yiling calls them. Those that will make your feet tap to the rythmn, make ur head bob, make your hips feel like shaking - PARTY! HAHAHs oh yea! Check out "The Naughty Song" by Cory Lee and LL Cool J's (ft J.Lo) "Control Myself"; my two latest addicts. =D

The Naughty Song by Corry Lee:
[Chorus]
Turn down the lights and light up the party
I got the ride and you got the naughty
Leave your boys and your girls tonight
come home to me ASAP
Turn down the lights and light up the party
I got the time and you got the body
Leave your boys and your girls tonight
come home to me ASAP
Tonight's the night and it's only just begun
All the boys and the girls that wanna fuck tonight
gotta turn the naughty on (x2)

I like what you say
by the way you rock your shows
and the way you wear your smile
got me really diggin you
Oh, this bump and grind
makes everyone afraid
let's get out of sight baby run away with me

[chorus]

Gotta get you out of my mind
Gotta get you out of my head
Gotta get you into my life
Gotta get you in my bed (x2)


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS