- photography's
Monday, June 19, 2006
World Cup Fever 11:31 PM


The World Cup fever is so getting into me. LOLS. The Argentina vs Serbia and Montenegro match was SUPERB. It was a learning match for me. We should joga bonito the Argentina way. They hold possesion, does quick accurate passes and only shoot to score when the right chance is there - just like the game of floorball! Scoring SIX goals in the WC is no small thing. My eyes first laid on Cristiano Ronaldo during the Portgual vs Iran match. HE IS DAMN HOT. He's smile makes him look so dashing. His penalty kick is just so damn nice. HAHHAs. He's only 21 - and single! WAHAHHAHAs. =D Futball matches is good so far with the exception of the Brazil's matches. It's both a mixture of feelings when you watch them play. It's heart-wrenching to see the once-glorious Ronaldo having such a difficult time on the field. Always hopeful that Brazil will suddenly joga bonito Brazilian football but no.. It's nice to see Ronaldino, KAKA, Roberto Carlos, Cafu and Dida(did I mention I like the design of his hairstyle) play the game though. HEE. Hope things will turn for the better for Ronaldo!
It's been 4 days of World Cup and suddenly I forgot what is Floorball. Oh mans. There's this urge to play soccer. WAHAHHAAs. It's amazing the way the control the ball and curl their shots.

SeeFei successfully convinced me to attend the "High Life" event at Zouk this wed. 8-10pm perfectly LEGAL. LOLS. My first trip to the clubs! =D Sound so kuku but ANYWAYS, what to wear; what to bring - how the hell I know! I dont even know how to get there. LOLS. Wells, my ma and bro arent in Singapore (thank goodness).

Study has been painfully and fraustratingly SLOW. No, didnt manage to finish Chem. It took TWO fucking days to clear Ionic equilibrium and I am not talking about doing TYS. Great. I'll be starting on Maths and Physics already. Pathetic, Pris!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS