- photography's
Friday, July 07, 2006
100th 11:20 PM


MY 100TH POST since I switched over to blogger. =D

Disclaimer:
The language used may sometimes be obscene but it is to facillitate the writer in expressing her opinions or feelings. Furthermore, this is an online diary. The writer appeals to the viewers to accept the usage of her language and apologise if the viewer feels, in any way, insulted. If any viewer is uncomfortable, the writer suggests that he/her excersie a blind eye, or dont read.

Travelling from the East to the West is definitely not a joke. Butt pain, stiff backs are just some of the adverse effects of sitting that 1hour long trip. Well, it was all worth it though because I was there personally to witness one of the most impressive and heart-warming match I have seen. =) After the disasterous dinner due to the disasterous customer service from J.P.'s P.H., we had our usual long after meal chit-chats. Then it was girls shopping! I finally bought my earphones! WOOTS.

The trip back home was the highlight of the evening. As usual, what would you expect from a group of students travelling in the train, we were talking and laughing away. This old man sitting next to Sheena, occupying TWO SEATS, repremanded us for being noisy and not being "public responsible". Candice, being her crazy horse self, retorted back in her usual intellectual way. The rest of us were trying to control our laughter. I wanted to hug and murder Candice at the same time. It got a bit awkward afterwards but as we started to discuss tomorrow's plans, we started laughing again - softly. Osha was speaking normally and then she stopped halfway abruptly and repeated herself in whispers. It was SO HILARIOUS. Though she may be a little curt, but what she retorted was resonable. He scolded us for not being civic-minded but (HELLO!) he occupied TWO SEATS - by putting his leg up on one. Sir, actions speak louder than words - literally. I shared the same sentiments with Cecila, if not for that MJC crest on our body, we would have also spoken against that man.

On Thursday night, the team was having dinner at Tamp foodcourt. A detached group of us decided to take the lift instead of the escalators. As we were slightly slow, we rushed towards the lift just as the lift door was closing. I was the first to reach, so I thrust my gear bag between the closing doors to act as a barrier hoping it will open again. It closed slower than I expected. The passengers in the lift MERELY STARED AT ME pathetically trying to get the lift door to re-open. When the door fianally opened and I stepped into the lift, I only have one word for them.
"FUCK."

I came across this article "Forgive and Forget" in SHAPE magazine. A friend saw and asked me if there was some sad story in my life. It meant as a joke to her, but I only smiled it off. I read that article later while she was sleeping. Forgive and forget; easier said than done. One of the hardest things one can achive in life. When one decides to take the first step for the healing process, the black sheep incurred another scratch.
Being detached, or rather being buried in her inbox are the little actions that make one wonder if she is really interested. Always asking to be excused is perfectly fine, till the coincidencidental meeting. The attire and bag? The companion? Inference will easily tell one that she has not been where she was supposed to be.
She LIED.
Why the lie? Have she thought that they would not have understood her? Was their relationship so superficial to a point that it is a neccesscity to lie just to be excused?

I'm dead beat.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS