That was hard. HAHAs.
I went back to school yesterday intending to run but ended up doing only 200m sprint and played a bit of floorball. The rest of the time spent in school was discussing over the freshly released fixtures. SO US. Anyways, Lisa, Candice and I heading to TM to have our teeth checked at this Dental Awareness "convention". It's free! HAHAHs. Meet up with Grace for dinner and did a little bit of shopping. It's been a LONG TIME since I saw her and well talked to her. Strangely, she is one friend that I never seemed to have run out of topics to talk about to, no matter how long we have not contacted each other. =) We went to the Mango sale in the closing minutes. I saw a nice green tank top but unfortunately the sizes were a bit werid and I havent decided whether I should get it.
Unfortunately, I have freaking tuition later and I have not prepared a single thing to ask him - AGAIN.