moment of despair
10:52 PM
WHOA. Within 48hours of that tag on Yuyu's blog and my once private blog became a public one (though I'll very much appreciate you dont link me =) .) My tagboard is actually flooding for once!
I am scheduled to see the VP.
Mom's reaction was so nice and calm. She even offered to break the news to Dad.
Dad's msg was so informative regarding the call from school.
One afternoon of siblings-trashing-out.
One is maturing. The other is just a blatant ignorant fucking adolescent.
A long letter to Mom. Another msg from Dad:
Girl; I have set aside a sum for you to go japan this year end. And also a sum for you to have tuitions for you "A" levels. Pls go for more tuitions now to do more assessments in order for u to make it for university.A clear mind. And
uncontrollable sobs.
Why are you guys so nice? Especially when I failed all 3 of my core subjects and on the waiting list to see the VP. An acquaintance got hell from her mother for getting the blue form. See the drastic difference? I failed you both as a daughter.
It's going to be a long journey to the A levels.
oh, the ferris wheel.