THAT THING in the box
10:11 AM
I am already feeling a little lost. I AM MISSING FLOORBALL ALREADY! So looking forward to the testimonial match in August. =D
We had a little post competition celebration yesterday night - dinner and PRIATES OF THE CARRIBEAN. Sadly only a handful turned up: Siti (was late), Avni, Osha, Cecila, Michelle, Yuhanis and I. Still, at least it was fun! The group of us were so noisy, there was no one time where you'll hear silence from us. =) After we left Lisa and Sheena "fighting" on the train, we hurried to get our dinners at NYP. We were trying to stuff the Super Triangle boxes into Osha's and my bag. LOLS and we held our bags horizontally to prevent the toppings from slumping to one side.
Just as Michelle and I were happily pigging out on the pizza and the cheese fries, something round and black scuttling between the pieces of pizze caught our eyes. I was trying to dismiss it was a rolling piece of topping until Michelle pushed the box away. I SAW THAT THING CRAWLING TO THE EDGE OF THE LID. My eyes nearly poped out of my socket k! I WANTED TO SCREAM at that moment and throw the box somewhere. Yet, I just to be in the middle of a movie in a cinema! I wanted to put on the floor but my bag is open on the floor. NO WAY am I letting THAT THING crawl into my bag! I just held onto the box panic-king. THAT MICHELLE refused to hold the box. I pushed the box to Avni (on my right) and she just passed to Osha who passed back and the box was back in my hands. I finally managed to chuck the box to Michelle and that was the last of it. OMG. I was so scared that I will feel something crawling onto my hands k! I nearly fainted please!
Urgh. Then the rest just stand there and laugh at me all the way till we parted ways. Even then, Michelle and CC still kept the teasing going till I alighted at my stop. =( BULLY SIAH!!! You cant imagine the horror holding onto the box with THAT THING k! Still laugh!!!!
oh, the ferris wheel.