- photography's
Saturday, July 29, 2006
week 1 12:23 AM


4.5;
and one insult which tipped the balance.
the toilet behind block C;
half the period gone.
the front is stiffling but welcoming at the back.
would that be socially wrong?
books in the closet;
i rather the open.
is that wrong too?

(should have said this long ago but it slipped my mind.)
BIG THANK YOU to my team for NEVER giving up even if we were suddenly down by one goal in the last few minutes. Everyone still played their hearts till the final whistle blow. I cannot thank you guys enough for that.
ANOTHER BIG THANK YOU to my study group (aka my team) for the constant nagging and encouragement. Not to mention, the patience in explaining the kukoo-headed me. =D I would still have been a lost sheep.

Revision is good I guess? I have been trying to keep up with the work schedule. So I should be in good time? I dont know. =D

I guess you guys dont need me anymore. Our roles were integrated anyways. Naturally it was the ideal alternative. So ideal that I didnt need to be informed huh. Thank you.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS