- photography's
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
fix you 7:51 PM


White and dark purple. Classic =)

It was quite a enjoyable Monday. I ran 2.4km! LOLS Anyways, lots of people didnt come to school yesterday. Most probably mugging for the Inorganic Test this morning (which I think I am quite screwed). Ahs, you'll also probably guess which 2 people that didnt come school, that I am thankful for. I actually fell asleep with my eyes open while trying to study Group VII. HAHHAs. Anyways, I seriously couldnt wake up this morning, which caused me my time for trying the TYS questions. I really regret not doing. Consultation was relatively enjoyable. Mr Cheng even treated me to a cuppa which I really regret drinking.

Knowing I cant take caffine well, even with the milder drinks like Mocha, I still asked for coffee when Mr Cheng offered to get drinks, thinking that it will do me some good. THAT cuppa was from the canteen snack stall and it was really quite very strong! 2 hours later, the adverse side effects kicked in - headache and nauseous. The two tests in the morning didnt help elevate the headache either. So, I decided to take early leave. That clerk in the G.O. is so unfeeling and unsympathetic. I WANT TO GO HOME - not go to the sick bay. Even when I got my mother on the phone, she just causually directed me to the sick bay. URGH. Since I needed to see Mr Lee, I decided to ask him to release me after I showed him my revision progress. THANK YOU =) He's not that bad a guy afterall (at times!). I have been napping since. Better get back to work.

That look on your face is so.. predictable. It's okay if you dont believe me. It doesnt matter. Whatever you think, bee-itch.


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS