- photography's
Friday, August 25, 2006
mr cheng 10:11 AM


Yesterday he cried.
Yesterday we cried.

When he first came to relief, his first joke to us was "Are you lost? How can you be lost when you are in Singapore?". That became a classic. We saw him again during Mass Spect tutorial and I guessed we grew on him. It was not long before he took us under his wings. We may not have been grateful for that, but he wasnt about to return us the favour in the same repulsive attitude. He wanted to be more than an educator, he wanted to be a friend. He was lax with us and we often climbed over his head. We often put him into tight spots and shown attitude yet he never gotten angry in front of us.

He took a pregnant pause to find the correct words before he finally put it onto paper. His tears flowed down his cheek as his words appeared onto the visualizer though his left hand was obstructing the view. He apologiesd for not being strict with us. He blamed himself for that because to him, the was the reason why we are not performing acedamically. That gesture tore apart, even the guys' composure. His farewell gift was a picture of us during the interhouse with a personalised heart-felt message to every single individual.

I never thought I could have found a teacher I could pour things close to my heart. Yet unknowingly, since the begining, we have been unconciously telling him things and him understanding the situations where most teachers would have reprimanded us almosty immidiately. I even broke down in front of him before. He may not be a good chemistry educator, I think he was a good teacher.

Thank you, Mr Royston Cheng Kum.

-CHENG WHAT?!


oh, the ferris wheel.




Initials Links Random Archives
WELCOME

hello.

prissie
20













cardboard boxes took us miles from what we would miss
-inevitable by anbelin
LINKS