paradigm shift
8:19 PM
The pace have slowed down already. I must pick it up again. The upcoming week is that one week that I really wish it will not come. The upcoming week is one of the milestone signalling that prelims is in THREE WEEKS.
I really wonder if I can pass the prelims. Looking at how badly I fared for such SIMPLE DC circuits revision which was supposedly an "ego booster", as quoted, I think it's quite a challenging task to pass Physics. SIGH. Then again, on a happier tone, I PASSED MY ORGANIC TEST! WOOTS. =D Furthermore, I got a
C! Comparing my total F (30%) in the previous Organic re-test to this paper, it is nearly a 100% improvement. =D Still looking at the percentage, it is only 56.7%. Relative to the times in secondary school, it is a C5. The value of Cs in JC is totally much higher than the Cs in Sec sch. Mr Cheng gave out the papers according to the increasing amount of marks we scored. He even read out the marks. At first I wasnt bothered, then I was scared that I belonged to the failing half. When Mr Cheng called Jolyn's name, I was pretty stunned. When he announced that the remanining papers belonged to those who passed, my initial anxiety turned into excitement. When he called out Butler's and Missy's name, I jumped for joy (in the most evil-lest way =P ). Let me gloat over it for a while PLEASE. OKAY that will be the
last time I gloat. I found out today that Organic Chem is one of the biggest areas which, if you can excel, will seriously boost your overall score.
Sitting at a total different place in the classroom is the chicken soup for the soul. I needed a paradgim shift so I decided to move to the back and sit alone. By a twist of events, I took the sit next to Lejia in the end. It was with valid reasons k (it was too stuffy). Apparently they noticed and tried to hint that I have crossed the line of our "social rules and restrictions". I needed to breathe. I need space and it was really stiffling in the front. Besides, sitting at the end of the row gave me the liberty to place my bag in a more convnient place. Give me a choice, and I will not want to return to the front again.
The chem remedial people ended up taking THREE plus hours doing FIVE qns of Thermochemistry. Please just kill me. After that, Jo, Wes, WeiWen and I went to Hougang Mall to have "lunner". After we parted ways, I have a nice long chat with WeiWen at the bus stop. Werid isnt it? It was acutally a very enjoyable (and to some extent, personal) conversation considering how distant we are. I have come to realise that it isnt just me who thinks that JC friends are the "Hi and Bye" kinda relationships. I think 2yrs is just too short. Nah, more like 2yrs with such a competitive objective for one to achieve, is just too short and unhealthy to cultivate a long-lasting friendship. Well, unless you see them nearly everyday, sharing blood, sweat and tears together, and they have seen you in every mood possible. One perfect example is my FLOORBALL TEAM (and on more subtle circumstances, the few PL girls)!
I have funny relationships with people.He congratualted me for my results. Now, that's werid.
I really have funny relationships with people.
oh, the ferris wheel.